Annual report 2011-12
This report outlines the Commission’s contributions to water reform in 2011–12 through our assessments, advocacy and projects funded under the $250 million Raising National Water Standards Program.
This report aims to comply with Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2 (WCAG 2.0). It is available in HTML (excluding financial statements, letter of transmittal and appendices), and all sections are available in PDF. The HTML pages are scalable so that readers can access the report at various common screen resolutions, including on tablets and mobile phones.
Section 6: Financial statements - available as PDF only
Documents for download
Complete annual report
Annual report by sections
- Letter of transmittal (PDF1.6MB)
- Section 1 - Review by the Chief Executive Officer (PDF 424KB)
- Section 2 - Water reform—lessons for the future (PDF 770KB)
- Section 3 - Commission overview (PDF 1.3KB)
- Section 4 - Performance review (PDF 1.9MB)
- Section 5 - Management and accountability (PDF 506KB)
- Section 6 - Financial statements (PDF 3MB)
- Appendices, abbreviations and acronyms, indexes (PDF 678KB)
The Commission welcomes comment on this report. Enquiries and feedback may be directed to the Director of Communication and Parliamentary Liaison.